When you donate to SSCS, you’re helping to strengthen and build healthier communities throughout the Sea to Sky Corridor.
Your generous gift—no matter the amount—will support the more than 40 vital social services and programs we provide to thousands of children, youth, adults and seniors. From prenatal programs to child care, youth and adult services to assistance for seniors, SSCS helps clients develop crucial life skills, build confidence and self-worth, and enhance their lives. Your contribution to SSCS is an investment in your own community and the people you see every day.
Please, give today!
With Your Help, We Could Do Even More For People in The Sea to Sky Corridor.
- Phone: (604) 892 5796
- Mailing a paper Donation Form (Microsoft Word Doc)
- Leave a Gift in Your Will
- Become a Member
- Donate To The Pemberton Food Bank
Give When Your Community Needs You Most
During the unprecedented COVID-19 health crisis, individuals and families in the Sea to Sky Corridor are coming together to support each other like never before. We are so inspired to see our neighbours taking care of one another – picking up groceries and medications for each other, checking in on seniors and their neighbours to make sure they’re OK, saying hello from the curbside.
We know that this is a difficult time for many people, with so many facing financial insecurity and an uncertain future. This situation is affecting us all, and is affecting the most vulnerable in our communities, most of all.
For example, our Pemberton Food Bank has seen a 49 per cent increase in individual visits, and a 33 per cent increase in new clients, as residents grapple with job losses and the closure of critical services for families, such as school lunch programs.
There has never been a greater need for our services, and SSCS is working hard to continue to provide care, comfort and connection to those in need Our resources are being stretched to their limits. We can’t meet the ongoing needs of our community without your support.
Here’s where we need your help:
- Keeping child care open for essential service workers
- Ensuring there are counsellors to support families fleeing violence
- Supporting the Pemberton Food Bank so it can continue to feed those in need
- Helping house the homeless during this crisis
- Supports for children and adults with developmental disabilities
- Virtual check-ins with new and expecting moms alone at home
- Supports and activities for parents self-isolating with their children
- Online activities and connections for youths
- Food deliveries, connection and supports for at-risk seniors
If you’re looking for other ways to give back, you may also want to consider joining our Board of Directors.
Thank you for helping those impacted by the COVID-19 health crisis, including our many hard-working staff and volunteers that are on the front lines delivering crucial services during this uncertain time.
We’re all in this together, and we’ll get through this together.