Safe, quiet, affordable and situated in a central and convenient location, Riverstones Apartments are close to bus routes, recreational facilities, shopping centres and schools. Riverstones contains one-bedroom plus den and two-bedroom homes, each complete with a parking stall, onsite mail delivery and amazing views.
Riverstones is comprised of 5 apartment buildings with 84 units of 1 bedroom + den and 2 bedroom apartments. This includes 54 below-market units and 30 subsidized units for seniors and persons with disabilities.
Subsidized tenants must meet the following eligibility:
- Senior– Defined as a single person age 55 and older, or a couple where at least one person is age 55 or older
- People with disabilities – Those who can live independently and are in receipt of a recognized disability pension or are considered disabled for income tax purposes
- Gross (before tax) household income limit of $58,000 annually
- Rental rate: Tenants who receive income from employment pay 30% gross monthly toward rent. Tenants receiving PWD, CPP, etc. pay a monthly flat rate as determined by BC Housing
- Applicants must apply through the BC Housing Registry for a subsidized unit: https://housingapplication.bchousing.org/
Below-market apartment rental rates & eligibility:
|Unit type||Rent Rate ($)||Eligibility|
|One Bedroom||$1,250 – 1,300||Gross (before tax) household income of $75,730*|
|Two Bedroom||$1,450 – 1,500||Gross (before tax) household income of $117,080*|
*As per BC Housing Low-to-Moderate Income limits for 2021.
Smoking is not allowed in units or common areas; there are two designated smoking locations on property. Ground floor units allow one pet (with property manager approval).
Rent does not include hydro, cable/internet, or telephone. Each building has a common laundry room (pay per use).
One parking stall is included in rent. Storage units are available on site for an additional fee.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 604 892 5177 to enquire about the callback list or apply online.
Riverstones Floor Plans
Riverstones Tenant Manual
Housing Contact Information
Susan Thompson, Housing Admin: email@example.com, 604 892 5177