StrongStart & Parent-Tot Programs
StrongStart and Parent-Tot Programs are back!
StrongStart Programs in Squamish and Pemberton open September 13.
Whistler Parent-Tot opens October 5.
Class registration is no longer required. Due to the pandemic, there will be limited capacity. Daily online sign-up will be mandatory to attend.
**Please only sign up for a maximum of 2 days per week to allow others to participate.
We’re using SignUp.com to organize our StongStart and Parent-Tot programs.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact us.
Sea to Sky Community Services is following the current Order from the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
Masks are mandatory in indoor public settings for all people 12 and older regardless of vaccine status.
- Masks are optional for children aged 2 to 12
- Children under 2 should not wear masks
- Proof of vaccination is not currently required and does not need to be requested by service providers, except when visiting long-term care or seniors’ assisted living facilities
- Please stay home if you are sick
- Please sanitize everyone’s hands upon entering the room
Sign-in is required as always and we are maintaining a high level of sanitization.
Myrtle Philip Community School, Whistler: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9:30am-11:30am
Squamish Elementary School, Squamish: Monday – Friday, 9:15am-12:15pm
Valleycliffe Elementary School, Squamish: Monday – Friday, 9:15am-12:15pm
Signal Hill Elementary, Pemberton: Monday – Friday, 9:15am-12:15pm