Infant Development Program Groups
The Infant Development Program (IDP) is offering Baby Milestones Groups for babies birth to 12 months and IDP Playgroups for children birth to 36 months.
Baby Milestones Groups: Our Baby Milestones Groups focus on the developmental milestones for babies birth to 12 months of age. Learn about your babies’ milestones and how they grow and learn. Have any questions? We are here to help with those too!
IDP Playgroups: Meet, Play & Socialize. The IDP Playgroup is for children birth to 36 months focusing on overall development and a whole lot of fun for everyone. Have any questions? We are here to help with those too! This is a place for you and your child to learn and to socialize in an informal, fun group setting. In addition, this group will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Play and interact with your child
- Meet other families and children
- See your child socialize with other children
- Talk to your consultant about your child’s development
Sign up online on the day of the event through the SignUp.com button or link below.
These programs are funded by the Province of British Columbia.
Sign up for IDP
We’re using SignUp.com to organize our Infant Development programs.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to sign up on SignUp.com
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact us.