IDP Drop in Group
With the Fall and Winder months ahead, we have changed how we run our IDP groups during the pandemic as we are moving back inside.
What we are doing to help keep everyone safe:
- Increase cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- We have reduced the number of participants and will create a registered monthly cohort. This will be your learning bubble with IDP and include the same group of people for the registered period. Once the monthly term is completed, registration will be open for the next month. We ask the caregiver that registers is the only caregiver that attends the sessions for the registered sessions.
- Reduced capacity – We have limited registrations, 6 to 9 families depending on location.
- Staff will be wearing face masks.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations for use. We ask that you use it as you come and as you leave.
If anyone in your family is showing symptoms please stay home. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are only able to allow families to register. At this time, no child care providers are able to register. Attendees must be from within the same household.
IDP Group Monthly Terms:
November 2020 – Registration will open on October 22.
December 2020 – Registration will open on November 19.
January 2021 – Registration will open on December 17.
Registration will open Thursday, October 22.
By registering for this program you are consenting to be contacted in the event that someone in the program tested positive for COVID-19.
Infant Development Program contact information
In Squamish, call the IDP team: 604 892 5796, ext 129 or direct 604 567 9096
In Pemberton or Whistler, call Gabi Moeller, IDP Supervisor: 604 938 4041