Come join our team!
We are a team of dedicated community-builders at the largest non-profit organization in the Sea to Sky Corridor. We’re a diverse group of educators, care workers, counsellors, group facilitators, social workers, administrators, leaders, business professionals, and advocates.
We are a workforce of more than 170 staff operating 41 programs in five main streams: Child Care, Youth Services, Community Outreach, Children’s Services, and Adult and Family Services.
We serve the communities throughout the Sea to Sky Corridor supporting individuals through all stages of life. We create healthy, connected, and diverse communities where everyone has the opportunity to grow, develop and lead meaningful lives.
What makes working at SSCS great?
There are a wide variety of professional opportunities across our organization. We have full-time, part-time, and casual/on-call positions available in multiple departments and programs.
SSCS offers a comprehensive benefits plan including extended medical, dental, life-insurance, pension, and an Employee and Family Assistance program. We strive to support our team’s work-life balance and have generous time-off plans.
If these resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Compassion – We are motivated to help others openly, without judgement and free from barriers
- Collaboration – We work creatively and collaboratively with our government partners and stakeholders to enhance people’s lives
- Respect – We believe in a shared responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect, every day and every way possible
- Inclusive – We welcome people of all ages, abilities, colours, genders, orientations, religions and beliefs
- Accountability – We are reliable, open to feedback and honour our commitments to funders, clients and each other
- Professionalism – We act with integrity, taking pride in high ethical standards in the delivery of quality programs and services
Current open positions:
Life Skills & Community Access Worker – Squamish – Permanent, Part time
Administrative Assistant: Housing – Squamish – Permanent, Part time
Building Maintenance Coordinator – Squamish – Permanent, Part Time
Medical Office Assistant – Squamish (Foundry Sea-to-Sky) – Permanent, Full Time
Life Skills Support Worker Summer Job – Squamish – Temporary, Part Time
Youth Program Support Worker Summer Job – Squamish – Temporary, Full Time
School Aged Worker, Garibaldi Highlands Summer Camp – Squamish – Temporary, Full Time
Childcare Worker Summer Job – Canada Summer Job – Squamish – Temporary, Full Time
Special Needs Resource Worker – Pemberton – Permanent, Part-Time
Youth Resource Worker – Squamish – Temporary, Fulll-Time
Residential Care Worker – Squamish – Permanent, Part-Time, 2 Positions Available
Residential Care Worker – Squamish – Temporary, Full-Time
Manager of Adult & Family Services – Squamish – Permanent, Full-Time
Director of Clinical Service Delivery – Squamish – Permanent, Full-Time
Annual Giving and Digital Content Officer – Squamish, Temporary, Full-Time
Program Support Worker – Supported Child Development – Squamish -Permanent, Part-Time
School Age Worker – Brackendale – Temporary, Part-Time
Program Support Worker – Supported Child Development – Squamish – Relief, On Call
Early Childhood Educator – Squamish – Temporary, Part-Time Floater
Administrative Assistant – Squamish – Relief, On Call
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your resume through our online system