Downtown living at its best.
Safe, secure, affordable and situated in downtown Squamish, Centrepoint Apartments are conveniently located close to bus routes, shopping, schools, waterfront, estuary trails, recreational facilities and the library. Centrepoint Apartments provide magnificent views of Mount Garibaldi, Stawamus Chief, Shannon Falls and the Squamish Estuary.
The apartments are located on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th floors and are all below-market rental rates:
|Unit type||Rent Rate ($)||Eligibility|
|Studio||$1050||Gross (before tax) household income of $75,730*|
|Two Bedroom||$2250||Gross (before tax) household income of $117,080*|
*As per BC Housing Low-to-Moderate Income limits for 2021.
- This is a non-smoking property. One pet allowed (with property manager approval).
- Rent does not include hydro, cable/internet, or telephone.
- Two common laundry rooms in building (pay per use).
- Parking is for evenings/weekends only and is first-come, first-serve. There is often street parking available.
Apply online for housing at Centrepoint.
- Studio apartment A
- Studio apartment B
- Studio apartment C – wheelchair accessible
- One-bedroom apartments
- Two-bedroom apartments
Photos of one-bedroom apartment on the second floor facing west.