Castle Rock Family Housing
A place to call home
Castle Rock Family Housing is made up of 40 two-, three- and four-bedroom townhomes. Castle Rock is subsidized housing for families with children living at home who are under 18.
Townhomes are Rent-Geared-to-Income units that are subsidized by BC Housing. Tenants that receive income from employment pay 30% gross monthly toward rent. Tenants receiving EI or Income Assistance pay a monthly flat rate as determined by BC Housing.
|2 bedroom||3 bedroom||4 bedroom|
|Gross (before tax) household income limit||$58,000||$69,500||$90,000|
*As per BC Housing 2021 Housing Income Limits.
- This is a non-smoking property. One cat allowed (with property manager approval).
- Rent does not include hydro, cable/internet, or telephone.
- Common Laundry room on site (pay per use); laundry hook-ups in unit (appliances not provided).
- Parking is provided in carport.
To apply for housing at Castle Rock:
- Read the cover letter
- Apply online
You may find it helpful to:
- Look at the Castle Rock floor plans
- Read the Castle Rock Tenant Manual
Castle Rock contact information
38100 Sixth Avenue, Squamish (see map)
Susan Thompson, Housing Admin: email@example.com, 604 892 5177