Together, we’re building community.
Sea to Sky Community Services Society (SSCS) is a charitable organization, established in 1978. We help thousands of children, youth and adults, build their skills, abilities, confidence, self-worth and mental health. We help to create communities where people can support themselves and one another.
SSCS is a valued social service provider for individuals and families living in BC’s Sea to Sky Corridor. We create healthy, connected and diverse communities where everyone has the opportunity to grow, develop and lead meaningful lives.
With compassion, respect and care, SSCS provides high quality programs throughout our region to enhance the lives of residents at every age and stage of life. To do this, we offer affordable housing for low to moderate income earners, early childhood care and education, social supports and mental health services.
- Compassion – We are motivated to help others openly, without judgement and free from barriers
- Collaboration – We work creatively and collaboratively with our government partners and stakeholders to enhance people’s lives
- Respect – We believe in a shared responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect, every day and every way possible
- Inclusive – We welcome people of all ages, abilities, colours, genders, orientations, religions and beliefs
- Accountability – We are reliable, open to feedback and honour our commitments to funders, clients and each other
- Professionalism – We act with integrity, taking pride in high ethical standards in the delivery of quality programs and services