This free meeting place In Squamish provides both a drop-in and structured program for local youth between 13 and 18 years of age. Young adults who are between 19 and 24 years of age can also access resource and referral services.
The Youth Centre can provide Squamish youth with:
- a safe place to drop in and hang out
- movies, video games, XBOX and more
- planned daily activities and out trips
- food, shower facilities, and clothes
- advocacy and support in accessing resources, services, and information
- Someone to talk to – almost anything you talk to staff about is confidential – ask for details
The Centre is located at
1135 Carson Place, behind Howe Sound Secondary School
open 3 – 9pm
7 days a week.
You are welcome to drop in and see what we have to offer!
For more information:
Renee Theoret, Community Program Coordinator
Squamish Youth Resource Centre