A lasting legacy of community support
By leaving a gift to us in your will you’ll be helping us to continue to help thousands of people a year through times of crisis and with everyday challenges.
Family and friends always come first but by remembering us in your will too, you can help to strengthen the community.
When leaving a gift in your will:
- It’s best to use a solicitor because he or she will make sure your will is legal and valid
- If you would like your gift to go to a particular program, please let us know
- You can dedicate your gift to someone close to you, if you would like to
- Let us know about your gift so we can thank you
- Please include our full name, address and charity number in your will:
Sea to Sky Community Services Society
Charitable business number: 119161107 RR0001
Address: Box 949, 38024 Fourth Avenue, Squamish V8B 0A7
We’re thankful for any gift you leave to us in your will, however big, small or unusual. You can donate:
- A share of your estate. After you have provided for your family and friends, you can leave a share, or the remainder, of your estate to us. This is called a “residuary gift”
- A cash gift. Known as a “pecuniary gift”, this is when you leave an exact sum of money to charity
- A specific gift, such as jewellery, artwork or real estate
We promise to spend your gift wisely, responsibly and to great effect.