StrongStart & Parent-Tot Registration
Due to the current pandemic, we have changed how we run our programs.
What we are doing to help keep everyone safe:
- We have reduced the number of hours per day to accommodate cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- Reduced Capacity – We have limited registration to 1 day a week per family with only 8 families per day. This creates your learning bubble and allows others an opportunity to attend a program. We ask the caregiver that registers is the only caregiver that attends the sessions.
- Staff will be wearing face masks.
- We will have sanitizer stations for everyone to use. We ask that you use it as you come and as you leave.
- If anyone in your family are showing symptoms please stay home.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are only able to allow families to register. At this time, no child care providers are able to register. Attendees must be from within the same household.
Myrtle Philip Community School: Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 9:30am-11:30am
Squamish Elementary School: Monday – Friday, 9:30am-11:30am
Valleycliffe Elementary School: Monday – Friday, 9:30am-11:30am
Signal Hill Elementary: Monday – Friday, 9:30am-11:30am
StrongStart & Parent-Tot Semesters:
Spring 2021 – April 6 to June 25. Registration will open in March 11,2021.