Where parents and children have fun together
We run playgroups for parents/guardians and their children up to five years of age. Activities are designed to support the success of children when they enter kindergarten. In addition, we offer support, information, resources and a chance to meet other parents. The programs follow the school year and are closed during school holidays.
All StrongStarts will reopen for registration on Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
- Squamish Elementary School Program: Monday – Friday
- Valleycliffe Elementary School Program: Monday – Friday
- Signal Hill Elementary Program: Monday – Friday
- Tales and Trails Squamish: Tuesday & Thursday
- Tales and Trails Signal Hill: TBA
Pro D days
View the School District 48 School Calendar.
- Whistler Parent-Tot: Tuesdays & Wednesdays at Myrtle Philip Community School
These programs receive funding from the Government of Canada, School District 48, The Resort Municipality of Whistler, the Province of British Columbia, and the United Way
“Awesome leaders, Great location and toys for the kids, Great way to meet other moms.”
StrongStart Squamish Elementary contact information
StrongStart Pemberton contact information
StrongStart Valleycliffe Elementary contact information
Whistler Parent-Tot contact information
Myrtle Philip Community School (see map)
Ruby Bhangoo, Early Years Coordinator: email@example.com, 604 815 3808