Where parents and children have fun together
We run playgroups for parents/guardians and their children up to five years of age. Activities are designed to support the success of children when they enter kindergarten. In addition, we offer support, information, resources and a chance to meet other parents. The programs follow the school year and are closed during school holidays.
Registration is now closed.
StrongStart programs run 9:30am-11:30am, until the end of June.
- Squamish Elementary School Program: Monday – Friday
- Valleycliffe Elementary School Program: Monday – Friday
- Signal Hill Elementary Program: Monday – Friday
- Tales and Trails Valleycliffe: Tuesday & Thursday
Pro D days
View the School District 48 School Calendar.
- Whistler Parent-Tot: Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s and Thursday’s from 9:30am – 11:30am at Myrtle Philip Community School
- Pemberton – Walk and Talk: Wednesday’s at 9:30am leaving from Mount Currie Coffee Co.
These programs receive funding from the Government of Canada, School District 48, The Resort Municipality of Whistler, the Province of British Columbia, and the United Way
“Awesome leaders, Great location and toys for the kids, Great way to meet other moms.”
StrongStart Squamish Elementary contact information
StrongStart Pemberton contact information
StrongStart Valleycliffe Elementary contact information
Whistler Parent-Tot contact information
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday's from 9:30am - 11:30am at Myrtle Philip Community School (see map)
Ruby Bhangoo, Early Years Coordinator: email@example.com, 604 815 3808