Squamish Youth Resource Centre
Free meals every Monday. Youth help choose meals, cook and enjoy!
Join us after school Free with snacks Chance to win prizes!
Various out-trips to places in Squamish, Vancouver or Whistler
June 12- Brennan Park Recreation Centre, Youth Night in the Gym
Introduction to Fitness Training with Mindfulness and Play 4-5pm FREE Storm Strenght Fitness, Squamish
A great way to grow up
This free meeting place in Squamish provides both a drop-in and structured program. The centre is for local teenagers 12-18 years old. Young adults between 19 and 24 years of age can also access some services. The Youth Resource Centre provides Squamish youth with:
- A safe place to drop in and hang out
- Someone to talk to
- Planned daily activities — like games, meals, and out-trips
- Free snacks
- A pool table, fussball, ping pong and air hockey
- Video Games (PS4, PS3, WII)
- Bikes, scooters, skateboards, snowboards and skiis lending program
- Recreational and cultural out-trips (retreats, movie theaters, aquariums, etc.)
- Activities at Brennan Park Recreation Centre (skating, open gym nights, etc.)
- Advocacy and support to access resources, services and information
- Free shower facilities, clothes and hygiene products, condoms and pregnancy tests
- Emergency food bank and access to food hampers through the local Food Bank
- Stay turned for annual Youth Week events during the first week of May!
- And so much more!
1135 Carson Place, beside the skate park and behind Howe Sound Secondary
Monday to Friday
12 to 12:30 pm
3 to 7 pm
Interested in finding out more about our events or what we do each day? Check out our calendar !
“Everyone who uses the centre knows and understands that it is a safe place and the relationships between the youth workers and youth are well respected and that’s so important”- Program participant
Now Accepting Donations!
Now Accepting Donations!
We are looking for new and used items in order to better serve the youth.
Items we are looking for:
- Skateboards, Scooters, Bikes
- Downhill Skiis
- Board Games
- Helmets (for all sports)
- Winter Clothing (warm jackets, warm pants, etc.)
- Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate
To donate or for any questions, please contact the Youth Centre Coordinator Caitlin Anderson at email@example.com or call 604-892-2207
Youth Centre Contact Information
1135 Carson Place, Squamish, British Columbia (see map)
Tel: 604 892 2207
Find us on:
The Squamish Youth Resource Centre is funded by the District of Squamish and supported by the Home Depot Canada Foundation