Child Care Resource and Referral
Helping parents and childcare providers
The Child Care Resource and Referral Program (CCRR) is here to help all parents/guardians and childcare providers in the Corridor.
For parents, we:
- Organize playgroups – a great way to spend a morning. Playgroups in Squamish and Pemberton take place in local parks when the weather’s good- see our list of summer playgroups. We provide toys, equipment, snacks and activities
- Connect you to childcare providers
- Run a lending library with toys, resource boxes, equipment and books
- Help you access the provincial government’s Child Care Subsidy
For childcare providers, we:
- Help you in your decision to register as a License Not Required Care Provider (caring for up to two children other than your own) or to go through the licensing process through Vancouver Coastal Health to become a Licensed Family Daycare.
- Run monthly workshops
This program runs in Squamish and Pemberton. The Squamish office has regular office hours:
- Mondays 9am – 4pm
- Tuesdays 12 – 7pm
- Wednesdays 9am – 4pm
- Thursdays 1 – 4pm (and we run a playgroup Thursdays from 9.30-11.30)
- The first Saturday of the month (except for in September), 9am – 12pm
This program is funded by the Province of British Columbia.
This is just one of our 40 programs and services.
“Friendly reliable staff that takes your concerns very seriously and helps to address them. As well as helps to facilitate anything you may need help with in the child care environment.”- Program participant
Our quarterly newsletter for childcare providers
You can pay the CCRR annual resource fee (for RLNR, LFCC and LGCC) online