Helping people throughout the Corridor
We run 40 programs to help children, young people, adults and families. We have programs to help if you:
- Need a home
- Our answers to frequently asked questions about our housing
- Centrepoint Apartments – affordable housing
- Riverstones – affordable housing
- Castle Rock Family Housing – subsidized family housing
- Homeless Prevention
- Homeless Outreach
- Newport House (for adults with developmental disabilities)
- Homeshare (for adults with developmental disabilities)
- Need a job
- Are having or recently had a baby
- Are looking for childcare
- Have concerns about your child’s development
- Are an adult with a developmental disability
- Are a senior
- Need to talk
- Are in a crisis
- Just moved here
- Are wanting to buy or donate new or gently used household items
We also partner with and support other organizations in their important programming.
Not sure which program is best for you?
Please contact us and together we’ll figure out how we can help.