We are here to help.
Helping people throughout the Sea to Sky Corridor
We operate over 40 programs and services to help children, youth, adults, seniors and families. We have programs to help if you …
- are having or recently had a baby:
- are looking for childcare:
- have concerns about your child’s development:
- are an adult with a developmental disability
- are a senior:
- need to talk to a counsellor:
- are going through a crisis:
- need a home:
- Our answers to frequently asked questions about our housing
- Centrepoint Apartments – affordable housing
- Riverstones – affordable housing
- Castle Rock Family Housing – subsidized family housing
- Homeless Prevention
- Homeless Outreach
- Newport House (for adults with developmental disabilities)
- Homeshare (for adults with developmental disabilities)
- need a job:
- just moved here:
- are wanting to buy or donate new or gently used household items:
We also partner with and support other organizations in their important programming.
Not sure which program is best for you?
Please contact us and together we’ll figure out how we can help.